I was going to close posting and then start amnesty in two weeks, but I can't really remember why, and also, the next couple of weeks are going to be hectic and it's more than likely that I'll forget.
So:
Amnesty period has now commenced! Post to your heart's content.
A master fic list will go up hopefully by the end of the month, and I'll add to it as people post in the amnesty period.
Please remember to post fics directly to the comm as well as wherever you like to post them.
So:
Amnesty period has now commenced! Post to your heart's content.
A master fic list will go up hopefully by the end of the month, and I'll add to it as people post in the amnesty period.
Please remember to post fics directly to the comm as well as wherever you like to post them.
Tags: